Thursday, July 31, 2008

Clubbing with Eunjung and Rendezvous with Esther!

Yesterday after school EAP took the students who are staying on for Fall term to DMC, one of the sites for alternate housing. It was BEAUTIFUL!! Brand new, sauna, swimming pool, gym, completely furnished- seriously my dream future home if I were ever to live in an apartment in Korea. But unfortunately the location is very far and impractical for students. The other option is Casaville, which is right in the heart of Shinchon but more expensive and not as nice. I'm gonna take a serious look at it on Friday. After the tour, they took us out to a delicious dinner and I ate way too much. Hwedupbab (it's like bibimbap with sashimi in it) and then we went to a coffee shop after and I had a delicious iced green tea latte. What a fatty!

At night, I took the subway to meet Eunjung in Hongdae to go clubbing at Quvo. I was a little embarrassed because I was in my clubbing clothes, alone on the subway, but I think I was being overly concerned because I wasn't dressed slutty or anything. Quvo's a hip hop club so I always dress casual there, like last night I wore black short shorts and a cute tank top with a black vest and bling. Haha jk, just clubby jewelry. I didn't even take a purse and took just money, ID and phone in my pockets. Well Eunjung was like 20 minutes late (she's always late! but it's okay <3) wed="college night" thur="ladies night">;D I don't know what was going on, but I've never been approached by so many guys before! I was so flattered. I also felt a little bad because seriously like 10+ guys kept trying to dance with me and Eunjung only twice... Well yesterday's water sucked anyway. There were seriously no cute guys. So Koreans say "the water is good" when there are lots of good looking people somewhere, and "the water is bad" for the opposite. I don't know where it comes from. We danced our butts off until 3:30 and left because her feet hurt. I could have gone on for more! Admittedly, I was getting a little tired, but I really wanted to work off all of the bad food I ate today.

I ditched 1st and 3rd today (2nd was cancelled for the samgyupsal party) to see ESTHER AT THE AIRPORT!! She was on her way back to the states and had a layover in Seoul for a few hours, so I met up with her for lunch and a wonderfullll talk. I still can't believe she was here! With me! We ate too much and then had green tea bingsoo afterwards.










On the way back, I took the wrong airport bus home and had to get off and get on the subway back -.- I ran home (in heels! my poor feet) because I had to write a paper in 1.5 hours, which I was supposed to write this morning but woke up late ^^;;

I have the samgyupsal dinner party in 30 minutes, then me and Eunjung are going to fancy schmancy club tonight with models and possibly celebrities!! AHHH!!

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

Dude you seriously need to study. HELLO you're failing all your classes!

Sylvia said...

Btw I really don't like your fob hat.

shelly said...

awww...
i like your hat kekekeke
DId i hear MODELS~?
Krazzy girl!! I am JEALOUS!!
Did you do telebears yet? I had mine today and I'm waitlisted for most of my classes T_T

Unknown said...

ah! I felt so bad. the stewardess ushered me to another line...so I couldn't properly finish and waving bye to you...:(. AH! I did not know you needed to write an essay....you totally did not mention that! I hope it went okay!!!