Today was a homebody day. Didn't go to church, but stayed holed up to finish my essay and study for my last midterm tomorrow. Danny and Cindy came over to work on their project with Melody, and we ordered delicious pizza from Mr. Pizza for lunch. Pizza is kind of expensive here (almost $30 for a large Potato Gold) :[ I'm not sure how much the American chains cost though, like Papa John's, Pizza Hut, or Domino's.
Potato Gold pizza:


Pollo Spaghetti:

Instead of studying, which we all have tons to do -.- , this is what inevitably happens...


Facebooking, talking about boys, and then a mid-afternoon nap (we're so tired from lazying around all day -.-).
And because my last posts have been so unentertainingly photo-less, I've taken my friends' facebook photos (in case you were wondering why I don't make a facebook album, FB Photo doesn't work for me anymore. It just freezes my computer):
Busan trip:

Delia, Grace, Melody, me.

Me, Dianne.

Me, Melody, Delia.

Me, Grace, Dianne, Delia, Melody.

Public exercise.

$1 Ice Cream Waffle.

Delia, Grace, Dianne, Melody, me.






Melody, me.
First night with the girls:
Dinner and a walk around the neighborhood.

Grace, me, Dianne, Kathy.

Me, Dianne.
A bar in Shinchon with the girls:

Melody, Kathy, me.
First day of school, lunchtime:

Delia, Melody, me, Grace.
Mini-photoshoot before clubbing on Thursday while waiting for other girls:

Melody, me.


Dianne, me. (the shadow/lighting looks like I'm wearing a white shirt, huh?)

Dianne, me, Glo in the back.

Me, Glo.


Glo, me, Delia, Melody.


"Sexy" pose.


"Spontaneous" pose with the setting where the shutter keeps going off by itself.
I'm so bad at wacky poses!
Man, what am I doing. I should be studying for my midterm!
3 comments:
어머~ 어머~ 너므 쉑쉬한거 아니야?~ 하하하
Looking HOT!!~ kekeke 남자들 다 쓰러지겼다~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 아 나도 clubbing 가보고파 ㅋㅋㅋ~ 보고싶다~
HAHAHA gela your photo shoot in the end is so cute and funny. i like the "sexy" poses, can i save it and make it my wallpaper HAHA jkjk
pics!!!!!!! love. also loving your hair!
Post a Comment