I woke up late for the very first time today and missed the shuttle this morning. It picks us up too damn early anyway! I get to school 30 minutes before class starts -.- So I took a taxi for about 3 bucks to drop me off right in front of class and it was actually kind of nice because I had such a friendly driver who brightened my day.
Got my last midterm back today and I got a 21/35. I don't know what percentage that is, but I'm pretty sure it's a D. Damn! Well, it's the class that we have a samgyupsal party on Thursday night, so maybe I will just sit next to him so I can keep pouring him soju, get him drunk, and take some incriminating photos to threaten him into giving me an A. >:D
Today was a rare free day with no plans. Went to the gym and had a GREAT workout for about 1.5 hours and sweated buckets. I used to work out sooo hard back in the states and I still never sweated like this. I don't know what it is about Korea, it even had AC in the gym too. I don't understand.
Cindy came over at night and we did face masks with Melody. It was fun! And my skin feels so smooth~ What a bargain for only fifty cents!
Called up a bunch of hospitals and I'm going with my cousin on Friday to go in for consultations!
Maybe it's a good thing today was a boring day. I need to rest up for the upcoming partying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lol i read your last post...what if ur cousing stumbles upon this blog from your facebook and sees how you said it can get awk btwn the two of you?
ya. smooth.
anyway, looks like fun! still loving your hair =)
heehee i woke up late so i skipped class yesterday teehee
you're better than me...
at least you decided to go to class kekekeke
Post a Comment