The samgyupsal party was so much fun! There is a group of cute boys in our class who always sit next to us but never talk to us, and at the dinner they sat next to me and Eunjung (Narae couldn't come) and we finally got to know each other! It turns out they are all a year younger than us though, except one old guy who's like 5 years older -.- so after a few bottles of soju and baekseju, we became really friendly and now we are their nunas (older sister) loll. Oh yea I learned about oshipseju, where you mix soju and baekseju in a bottle and drink it like that so it's weaker. Baek = 100, and oship = 50, so it's like you cut it down by half. I hate the taste of soju and baekseju is just okay, so oshipseju was meh. I can't believe I got buzzed with my professor... I poured him a shot- I hope he gives me an A. Or at least a B... Anyway it was such a fun atmosphere and we both kind of wanted to stay, but we had to leave since we had plans to go clubbing with Eunjung's other friends. So we ran home, showered and got ready to go out and met up in Apgujung in about an hour.
We went to Answer, a really popular club famous for its hotties: waiters and customers. The waiters did look like models, but the customers... haha :] It was my first time going to a house music club, and I have learned to stick to hip hop! House is weird and techno-y. There were people doing some FUNKY ASS MOVES. And looking all proud about doing it too -.- I don't even know how to describe it.... A mix between raving and techno-popping?? The club itself was really nice though; Apgujeong is a nice neighborhood so the club was definitely a tier above the ones in the college town area of Hongdae that I usually go to ^^ But it was twice the price and not even half as fun because there were like NO people there for some reason! Seriously, the dance floor was half empty. Lame! No models or celebrities in sight >:O Her friend didn't bring anyone cute!! It was just his stupid younger friends because it was one of their birthdays, who was cute in a cutesy way, but so young looking and kept trying to hold my hand -.- He was pretty dorky. After we went to a really cute/nice bar (me and Eunjung drank so much this night! At dinner, the club, then here -.-) where the mood got really awkward because one of the guys started asking me if I knew so-and-so people at Berkeley, and he happened to mention one person I do know! So naturally I got excited and was like "wow what a coincidence! small world!" etc. but then he goes "i hate that f***er. are u close with him? is he in korea right now? i seriously wanna kill that @%&^%$#@@" Then he was in a bad mood all night and kept asking me those kind of questions, even though I told him that I haven't talked to him since I had a class with him in freshman year. Finally me and Eunjung left later. Not blatantly because of that, but it just wasn't fun so we smoothly made our exit. Damn. Well, the guy he was talking about really is a jackass (for those who know, the spring break drunk experience after which I quit alcohol until now) but still. I felt sorry for the birthday boy... I hate hotblooded Korean boys. And I hate them more when they're drunk! We should have just played with our new dongsengs (younger brothers).
Got home around 5 and woke up at noon, quickly got ready, and went too Shinchon with Melody to get her some cute fobby glasses ^^ I was planning on getting some too but I didn't like any there. After, I met up with Chaeyoung unni to go on our hospital consultations rounds. We had nengmyun (cold noodle soup..?) and bossam (sliced steamed pork that you wrap up in pieces of cabbage and sauce) for lunch and it was delicious! Plus I was starving since I hadn't eaten anything since drinks and a little anju the night before. I think I've decided on which hospital I want to go to :] Excited! Chaeyoung unni might get something done too, so she told me to just stay at her place during my summer break so we could just recuperate and hang out together! I love her. She's so nice and cool and I had been worrying about where to stay anyway ;]
I was supposed to go to Eunjung's friend's band's performance but I couldn't make it in time so I just ran home to shower and get ready and go clubbing with them. Her friend from Penn State is one of those bigger, heavyset guys who wear hip-hop style and have a really funny sense of humor. I love that kind of fat people! I liked him even more because he brought 2 cute friends :D Although one lives in Daejun (2 hours drive) and was just visiting (funny one who messes around and jokes a lot) and the other's in the army and was just out on break (hot one), so we probably won't ever see each other again. We went to a bar called Hazy in Hongdae and me and Eunjung had delicious kiwi soju while the boys drank regular and we had a lot of fun talking and got really comfortable quick because Daejun boy made a rule that whoever uses jondemal (formal talk) has to take a shot. I had to take like 3 because of that! Then we went to Ho Bar and the guys had a couple rounds of tequila shots. I wanted to drink more because I was hardly buzzed but I couldn't because Eunjung was hardly drinking since she already drank before we met and I didn't want to look bad haha ^^;; We ended up going to Quvo again and Daejun boy proposed that we play girls vs. boys against who can freak with the most random people throughout the night, and the losing team has to pay for whatever we decide to do next after we leave the club. I think I danced with like 12 guys in 2.5 hours! I hated the 3-minute rule (so that we don't just bounce after like 30 seconds) because some of the guys were so bad at dancing. All my effort went to waste because by the time we left it was raining and we were tired so we ended up just going home -.- But it was a lot of fun! So much better than Answer.
I really want to weigh myself and see how much weight I lost. The past 3 days of clubbing have to have done something!! Plus I keep waking up late and end up eating only 1 meal a day. If only if it weren't for the damn anjus! They are so good and go so well with alcohol!
Today me and Eunjung are meeting up for dinner and to hang out at Insadong. I think we're going to a tarot cafe which is very popular here. Apparently you can chill there and get your fortune told and stuff! Then at night Eunjung, Narae, and I are going on our unofficial blind dates :D
I do not want to study for finals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment