

Ray, Dianne, Sam, Glo, Jen, and I went to a ski resort with Steve and his friend Taehoon, who is 31 but 10 years younger at heart! We all got along very well and had such a great time. Except I had just gotten a cold the day before so I was sick and sounded like a man/frog the whole time and had to watch from inside while everyone else skiied and snowboarded. I still had so much fun though!
First Jen, Dianne, and I subway-ed it to Taehoon oppa's place, because he was driving us.


We went grocery shopping before we set off:


Since Korea is so small, I think people aren't able to handle long road trips very well. We could have gotten there in 4 hours, but we had to stop to "rest" and eat so it took a bit longer. There are these rest stops like every 30 min to an hour along the freeway. Big bathrooms with 20+ stalls, a huge cafeteria with many different kinds of food, various snacks to buy to eat in the car, a convenience store, and even a stretching area.

While we waited for the boys (there wasn't enough room in the car, so they bus'ed up):










And they arrive:



Love:




The group!






Really regretting the red beanie in retrospect...



Danny keeping me warm; Ray and Sam trying to interrupt:

The men:


Oh Steve... hahaha:

We ate meat all weekend:




And slept a lot:


I just love this picture:

And this one just cracks me up:
No comments:
Post a Comment