Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Yonsei Ice Hockey

My roommate Jennifer has a language exchange partner named Bumjin, who is on the school ice hockey team. He invited us to watch their last game of the season, which was really exciting! Especially because we played our arch rival, Koryo University.






The next week, Bumjin invited Jennifer, me, and a bunch of our friends to dinner and drinks with some of his friends on the team (a mee-ting!). They were all very friendly and fun, but there were no love connections that night :P








One night, Glory, Dianne, Jennifer, and I went to an adorable cafe in Hongdae called Anne House. You get a free slice of cake with any drink! And unlimited rolls and jam :]



I wish I had gotten a shot of the adorable window we sat next to. The only downside is that it's very cold at night, and sitting by the window for 2 hours, even indoors, leads to:

No comments: