Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Jam Packed Tuesday

What a jam packed day! Woke up bright and early for an hour at the gym, rushed to get ready to leave, and hopped on the bus to Ee-deh, the college town neighborhood around Ewha University. Me and Narae (the third of our trio from summer school. Eunjung is now back in Pennsylvania) got our hair done! I just got my bangs done so it only cost 5 bucks :]


We had lunch and shopped for a couple hours for fall clothes. So cute! It's still quite warm these days though so I don't think I can wear any of it till another couple of weeks at least :[

Rushed to Japanese and was 10 minutes late (again...) with all my shopping bags -.-;; and I felt really bad but dozed off the entire time even though I was sitting right in front :[ Not making a great impression on this professor!

Class ended at 4 but I had to wait to eat dinner with my friend who got out at 6. My friend who is in my Japanese class with me was part of the dinner so we killed a couple hours together just chatting :] He is kinda cute but his humor's too lame. It was supposed to be the 3 of us... but somehow people got added one by one and it became a big group of 10! We ate delicious 삼겹살 (samgyupsal - grilled pork) with 대통주 (daetongjoo) which is soju that has been made with bamboo or something... I don't know.. but it was much better than soju! We went to Baskin Robbins after and then I had yoga and finally just got home at 10:30ish.

Tomorrow is my first day at my internship! I hope it's fun~! And easy... =/

No comments: