




Sticker pictures are pretty popular here. Girls and guys both enjoy taking these cutesy photos and cutting them up and sticking them on phones, wallets, etc., or just carrying them around in their wallets. The lighting and angle makes you come out really good (and very pale). Most people decorate their pictures afterwards with the computer screen device. If I had a scanner I'd put up some examples of the many I've done! Instead, here are some of Danny, Steve, and Eugene:


Afterwards, we went to a cafe in Shinchon. On the way we picked up a snack:

It's a deluxe chicken skewer! The man proclaimed that they're famous, but who knows. It may have an ounce of truth perhaps, though, because that stick was damn good. And he put so much care in preparing it! It was almost funny.
Mm.. street food..

Walking, we saw a cool parking device!

And realized we were in a really shady part of Shinchon. Love motel lane. The pictures do not suffice; there was seriously motel after motel after hotel after hotel.


At the cafe:


Dianne's teapot was adorable:



Oh and we also had an early Thanksgiving dinner at DMC a couple nights ago, thanks to EAP staff! It was wonderful and delicious. We had a real, American Thanksgiving dinner, with ham, turkey, stuffing, and everything!


Hanging out at Steve's room per usual:

The guys are addicted to GoStop. It's a gambling game with special cards. I've tried to learn but haven't been able to pick it up yet. I think you need interest for that kind of thing.

The girls eat cake instead!

No comments:
Post a Comment