Monday, May 26, 2008

My Last Day in America

I will be on my plane in 12 hours. WOW!!!

My summer vacation so far has been so much fun. I went straight from Berkeley to San Diego and stayed with Sylvia for half a week. I'm kinda tired so I'm gonna be lazy ^^;; and just do the "key words" style posting for future self-reference (this might not be interesting to read if it's a memory not with you, but I'm gonna need it later when I need memory-jarring and hey, it's my blog! :D): grocery shopping, Peohe's, chocolate, Coronado, global freaking warming, haunted hotel, gorging on cereal, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Iron Man, Sungod. Sungod was lame and not my kind of thing.. I don't think I'll be going to that again. Ever.

After I got back to PV I spent a lot of time with my brother and friends: Sushi Gone Wild, Mr. Pizza Factory, weird ass weather,
Speed Racer w/ fob boys, Hollywood, Disneyland, fake birthdays=free tortillas!, no love in this club, deep talks at in-n-out, Harold and Kumar + Made in Honor movie hopping, Souplantation, Cranium, TLC shows. Hanging out with old friends so much made me super reattached to them and I am, to be honest, more sad than I thought I would be to leave. Until now I've just been really excited at the prospect of having fun traveling and leaving the monotony of my life as I've known it - being at Berkeley probably helped that a lot, especially since I was so busy working my butt off this year to save up for this trip. But being back at SoCal and having so much fun with home people is making me less excited to leave :( I'm going to miss everyone so much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ange!

First comment! You JUST left the home and didn't believe me when I said I would read this everyday. You are wrong!

Anyway, I am very proud of what you are doing. Making the best and getting the most out of your life/education. Truly you will one day be a famous person! Your plans revealed to me over sushi lunch have inspired me to work harder!

I have (and will continue to) prayed for your safety and wellbeing. Stay safe and try not to travel alone! >:O

okay. hope you have a great, safe, fun time! make lots of videos and take lots of pictures. :D

Sylvia said...

WHY THOSE PICTURES?!?

I expect an updated post by tomorrow!